5.19.2009

My clutzy accident

So last night I went to reach for a water bottle I dropped on the floor and BAM! I hit my night stand. It had me laid out on the floor crying. I called my uber supportive Dad who wanted me to call 9-11. This is becoming a recurring theme for our late night phone calls. Well I finally went to the doctor after my BFF Rob told me the cut would leave a scar and I was sent to get a CT-scan. Well all is fine, I do have a brain (just not always there!) and I did not do any real damage except to my ego. I think now is a good time to put reflective material all over the house so I won't have any more incidents. The best part of the whole ordeal is that Jacob is giving Mommy a lot of kisses on my "boo boo" and Rob allowed me to drink a diet coke (I am giving it up and he is the diet coke Nazi) as long as I went to the doctor. I guess bribes work for adults too! Well night night and I hope you enjoy the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment