6.20.2009

Sharing

So tomorrow is the big day. As me and Jacob walked down the streets of downtown Abilene together (haha downtown!) I couldn't help but be a little sad. The bond me and Jacob have from being together just the two of us is so great and I am thankful for that. I love hanging out with my little buddy and a part of me is afraid that when Daddy gets back he won't want Mommy anymore. So we had our time. We went to the bakery and picked up some cookies for Mommy's little cookie monster. And then we walked the streets window shopping. He helped me mow the grass when we got back so that it will look all nice for Daddy when he gets home TOMORROW!! So even though I am sad that this chapter is closing on me and Jacob's special time as the two musketeers, I look forward to having the three musketeers back together again. I know that I am very lucky to have a husband who likes spending his Friday and Saturday nights with the family instead of out with his friends drinking. I guess I will just have to learn to share my little monkey......

No comments:

Post a Comment