5.31.2009

Deployment

For Father's day I bought Wayne a new grill! Well I guess I shouldn't say new grill since we don't have one right now! I bought the Weber Genesis 310! I am really excited about it because it comes in a few different colors and I got it in green which is both Wayne and Jacob's favorite color! Now I am just waiting for him to get back here and fix us some dinner =0) We have like 20 days left! THAT'S IT! I can't believe the deployment is already over, although it feels like he left forever ago. The amount of new things that Jacob is doing is just outstanding. When Wayne left Jacob had just gotten his trike and really couldn't pedal, now he is a PRO! Wayne left Jacob was 1 now he is 2! Jacob was peeing in the potty but only before bath time, now he uses it all the time! And lets talk about the talking! This kid talks up a storm! I am sad Wayne has missed so much of Jacob's life but I know that they will pick right back up again. Jacob talks about his Daddy a lot and looks at pictures and videos with him. It helps when we can web cam because then he sees Daddy and can interact. Well TTFN(love you daddy!) I better get back to cleaning (ugh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment