5.26.2009

Jacob's Progress

So today I had a meeting with Jacob's teacher to talk about how he is doing. Everything is going very well, he is a few months ahead in most things. Then she dropped the bomb on me...she wants to try big boy underwear, like real underwear! We just go into pullups a month ago and I don't think I am ready! She thinks it will be the final push to get him totally potty trained. I think I might try post-poning it until Daddy gets home (less then 4 weeks!!!) but maybe this weekend we will go pick some out. He seems to like the spoungebob guy that is on his sippy cup so maybe we will find some of those! Jacob is such a smart little boy and talks ALOT (like Mother like son!) He is a tad bit spoiled but with those sweet blue eyes how can anyone say no to him! Although I enjoy how close we are and the special bond we have I am super excited for our family of 2 to return to a family of 3 (4 if you count Miss Kitty!). I have been practicing his favorite cake so when he comes back I can surprise him. I also want to get a grill and surprise him with that too. Well I will keep in touch!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you just don't want to see him grow up so fast ???

    ReplyDelete